To facilitate the work of everyone in the lab, an outstanding infrastructure has been created. This infrastructure includes:
- A manual of standard operating procedures to orient new members to the lab.
- A lab intranet.
- An electronic book of protocols compiling experiences from lab members on techniques that are up and running in the lab.
- An electronic ordering system.
- Superb electronic databases and central repositories of:
- Plasmids (numerically catalogued with links to sequencing data and maps)
- Cell lines
- siRNA oligonucleotides
- A mouse electronic database from which mouse cage cards can be automatically printed.