LSM510 Confocal Microscope with META
- Sponsored by the Department of Psychiatry and the Cancer Center at UT Southwestern
- Administrated by Amelia Eisch
- Location: NC6.506C
- Phone number (don't leave messages): 214-648-7427
- Installed: October 24, 2002
- Laser lines: Argon - 477, 488, 514; HeNe1 - 543; HeNe2 - 633
- META: Yes (What's META?)
- Microscope: Zeiss Axiovert 200
- Epifluor.filters: DAPI, CY2, CY3
- Objectives: 10X, 20X, 63X (water immersion), 100X (oil immersion)
- Computer: Pascal/Siemens tower with IPIV Processor, 1.7 Ghz, 1 GB RDRAM, 80 GB HD, CD-RW, ZIP with dual screen monitor.
- Users: Priority use of the LSM510 confocal microscope is given to permanent members of the Dept of Psychiatry and the Cancer Center at UT Southwestern. All users pay an hourly fee, but this charge is higher for researchers who are not members of the Dept of Psychiatry or the Cancer Center. All users must be trained/approved prior to use.
- Contact Amelia Eisch for more information.
- Signup: Signup sheets are on the door of NC6.506C. Online signup is pending.
- Poster on the wall: Is from Chroma. It's a mosquito larvae from a flower pot. Cool, huh?